Ingredients: Swiss Chard, Adobo seasoning, olive oil, fresh herbs including chives and either thyme, basil or oregano.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash chard and herbs in cool water and pat dry.
3. Slice chard in thin strips and place on baking sheet.
4. Chop herbs and add to pan.
5. Sprinkle lightly with Adobo seasoning to desired taste.
6. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat the veggies thoroughly.
7. Bake in oven until wilted and tender.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!
We currently have Swiss Chard and all these herbs available. Please conta